REAL NORWEGIAN DESIGN Nordic Flooring is the only floor supplier in Norway, where the designs are rotnorske. The sources of inspiration are Norwegian nature, weathered mountain farms and the unique World Heritage site at Notodden / Rjukan. Each design is unique and tells a story. Interior designer Halvor Bakke has among other things designed the collection "Shades of Telemark". The "old farm" collection is further inspired by 400 year old Rinde Fjellgard in West Telemark with magnificent designs. When you choose Nordic Flooring for your home, we can guarantee you that you live and live well in Norwegian traditions!
NORWEGIAN QUALITY REQUIREMENTSNordic Flooring's "big mission" is not just unique Norwegian and magnificent designs. "The big mission" is also the production of the market's most durable and durable quality flooring! Nordic Flooring flooring is specially manufactured for Norwegian conditions and demands of extremely good quality. Nordic Flooring`s main factory is located in Poland and is recognized as one of the best quality producers in the world. This can be confirmed and documented through a number of first-class certificates. The most important and prestigious are:
1. Uses raw materials from sustainable forest. FSC certified and one of the few manufacturers certified to use the "reindeer forest alliance" logo.
2. The most modern high-tech production method.
3. Extraordinarily high resistance to deformation under alternating temperature and humidity. (Partly due to new high technology in the production process and partly due to the quality of the wood used in the 3-layer construction)
4. Extraordinarily resistant and durable lacquer where the last 2 layers have anti-scratch properties. (Taber and Stridsman tests confirm this)
5. LOC Click system that can withstand a force of 2.90 kN / cm2 against normal manufacturers with 1.90kN / cm2. In practice, this means that the click system is far stronger than traditional in the market. PRICE FAVORABLE Some customers are curious about why the unique Nordic Flooring design floors are not more expensive than they actually are. It is easy to explain why: - We do not use any expensive intermediaries.
- We have no stores, but sell everything through our webshop.
- We buy large lots of goods.
and last but not least;
- We are few employees, and we do everything ourselves - from designing to packing the goods.